[ic] CartTrigger and final order

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) racke at linuxia.de
Tue Jun 24 11:20:41 UTC 2008

Hello,

one of my clients has one account for each customers. The problem is the
employees at the customers using the single account simultaneously.

My idea was to mirror the cart contents in a database table, so each
of the employees basically using the same cart.

Updating the table with CartTrigger is easy to implement, but it doesn't
fire on finalization of the order.

This looks like a bug or missing feature in CartTrigger. Maybe we
should add an 'clear' action for that case.

Any comments and suggestion would be appreciated.

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team