[ic] Interchange Programmer Needed

Cameron B. Prince cplists at princeservices.com
Wed Mar 5 16:52:33 EST 2008

Hello,

As most of you know, I run an Internet consulting business where we provide
Interchange hosting and programming services. We¹ve had rapid growth with
the business over the past couple of years and it¹s becoming more than we
can keep up with. I¹m looking for someone who can help me on a regular basis
with Interchange-related tasks ranging anywhere from adding products to
setting up stores from the ground up with custom features.

The position will be 10-99 contract based and paid based on an hourly rate.
We are looking for someone that can be flexible as some weeks we may have 4
hours of work and some weeks we may have 40. The position will require no
interaction with the clients, no travel and no relocation. We would ask that
the consultant sign a non-compete agreement.

Please send resume, salary requirements and samples of previous Interchange
work performed to careers at princeinternet.com.

Thank you,
Cameron

Cameron B. Prince