[ic] sql sessions - odd error

DB DB at M-and-D.com
Fri Mar 21 13:48:07 EST 2008

I have a server with a fresh installs of Centos 5.1 and IC 5.4.2. My
sessions have been set up to mysql, and this works ok with IC set to use
the local machine's mysql server.

The company which provides my rack space offers a redundant mysql
server, however it runs under Windows.

When I tell IC to use the Windows mysql server, things mostly work, but
when a user tries to log in IC throws up an error such as:

Failed to record timestamp in UserDB: DBD::mysql::st execute failed:
Incorrect datetime value: '1206123064' for column 'mod_time' at row 1 at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/DBI.pm line 1633.

Paerhaps there's some difference between the Linux and Windows versions
of mysql? Can anyone offer a suggestion?

DB