[ic] Round filter and negative numbers

Ton Verhagen tverhagen at alamerce.nl
Thu Mar 27 04:26:11 EST 2008

Dear All,

Seems that the round filter doesn't round negative numbers.
Is this intended behaviour or an omission?

Routine round_to_frac_digits in Util.pm  doesn't handle minus sign.

We frequently use the round filter for rounding balances, which
could be either positive or negative. I am sure other people in IC
land are using the round filter as well for similar purposes...

Best regards,

Ton

--
Alamerce Nederland --- Cornerstone of eBusiness
Phone +31-40-2374381    info at alamerce.nl    http://www.alamerce.nl

eCommerce Solutions -- Consulting -- Website & Interchange Hosting