[ic] Authorize.net & fallback to GPG?

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Mon Mar 31 08:03:29 EST 2008

Grant writes:

> I currently save payment data with GPG and process it manually via an
> Authorize.net "virtual terminal" written in ITL.  I'd like to set up a
> system so that when an order is placed the payment data is sent to
> Authorize.net but the card isn't charged.  Then I can issue a command
> to Authorize.net later to charge the card.  I'd like the payment data
> to be saved to GPG as a fallback if Authorize.net can't be reached.
>
> Has anyone implemented anything like this?

Does Authorize.net have an option to set pre-authorisation?
That way the charge is not made, but it is tested if it can be made.

On disk you can have your orders saved. I believe that happens standard in
the demo, including gpg creditcard data ... If not then it is something you
can turn on ....

CU,

Gert