[ic] Intermittent Shipping Problems

Music music at labyrinth.net.au
Sat May 10 16:36:05 UTC 2008

> I recently switched over to calculating shipping costs based off on
> internal shipping lookup tables. Everything seems to work fine except
> every now and again an order slides through with no shipping menthod
> selected and I can't seem to duplicate the problem.

Not sure which version of IC you are using but one solution is to set a
default shipping method at the top of the checkout page.

There are a few examples in the mailing list archives.

One method suggested by Ed. L that I have used:

[tmp shipcost][shipping noformat=1][/tmp]
[if scratch shipcost == 0]
         [value name=mv_shipmode set="some_mode" hide=1]
[/if]