[ic] Residential/Commercial shipping

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri May 16 22:20:35 UTC 2008

Hello,

I was reviewing Ship.pm

In the standard multi-page checkout, I see that mv_ship_residential
gets set, but  what does the following residential code do, or
what options do I have to switch to the GNDRES lookup instead of the
default GNDCOM?

             if($opt->{residential}) {
                         my $v = length($opt->{residential}) > 2
                                         ? $opt->{residential}
                                         : 'mv_ship_residential';
                         my $f = $opt->{residential_field} || 'res';
#::logDebug("residential check, f=$f v=$v");
                         if( $Values->{$v} ) {
                                 my $rescharge = tag_data($type,$f,$weight);
#::logDebug("residential check type=$type weight=$weight, rescharge:
$rescharge");
                                 $cost += $rescharge if $rescharge;
                         }

thanks,