[ic] login doesn't work

ic at 3edge.com ic at 3edge.com
Sun May 18 07:41:34 UTC 2008

Darnell Hudson writes:

> I am in process of build a site for a client and try to create an account
> for testing and it does not let me create an account when I try to
> create and
> account I get cannot log in after new account creation: invalid user
> name and password
> I try to create another store and I get the same error on the demo store.
> Why am I getting this error.
>
> Darnell Hudson

You tried it on http://demo.icdevgroup.org/   ?
I just and the account I created worked fine to logon with it again.

If you can reproduce your problem on http://demo.icdevgroup.org/  then
please provide the steps on how you were able to reproduce the problem.

Regarding the error it shows that the password is empty, which causes
writing of the account to fail. You will need to find out why the password
is empty (wrong named field, wrong characters in password, other?).

CU,

Gert