[ic] State issue & Paypal

Steve Graham icdev at mrlock.com
Fri May 23 22:09:26 UTC 2008

At 04:24 PM 5/23/2008, you wrote:
>On May 23, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Steve Graham wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Trying to handle a special situation with a Paypal address -   Paypal
> > Steve
>
>I've had a client report some of his customers are seeing this error
>message too, but didn't realize it was related to PayPal.
>
>Maybe there is some way to remove the form checks on the PayPal
>checkout page? If it's good enough for PayPal, it should be good
>enough for us.
>
>Josh

I just put this code at the top of the final Paypal checkout page,
after getting the address from the paypalexpress module. It is pretty
crude, but I think it is working..... if you have any suggestions or
improvements please let me know.

[tmp t_state][value state][/tmp]
[calc]
if (length($Scratch->{t_state})>2)
{
$Scratch->{t_state}=q{[data table=state key='[scratch t_state]'
col=state foreign=name]};
}
return "";
[/calc]
[if scratch t_state]
[value name="state" set="[scratch t_state]" hide=1]
[/if]

-Steve