[ic] Table editor "Append HTML" field

Jeff Boes jeff at endpoint.com
Wed Nov 12 22:11:49 UTC 2008

I have some complex logic that I want to apply to create a link within a table
editor setup. I've written a user tag, and configured the table editor for a
particular field to be:

[edit_image file="_UI_VALUE_"]

for the "Append HTML" setting. However, when the tag is invoked, it reports that
the literal "_UI_VALUE_" was passed in, not the substituted value of the field.

Is there a way to get the macros expanded before the tag is processed? Is there
some other way to access the current row from within my usertag?

--
Jeffery Boes  <><
jeff at endpoint.com