[ic] page number count

Carl Bailey carl at endpoint.com
Sat Nov 22 00:10:01 UTC 2008

On Nov 21, 2008, at 6:43 PM, Darnell Hudson wrote:

> Here is the code to one of my category pages.
> I am try to figure out were I need to put the more-list and the
> match shown. anyone with ideas will help me out
>

> [css MAIN_CSS]
>
> [css cat_results_CSS]
> [css image_css]
>
> [include top]
>
> [include left]
>

> [query
>        type=list
>        prefix=products
>        list_prefix=prodlist
>        ml=none

Try setting ml=25 instead of none or however many items you want on
each single page
Then aso add:

	more=1

... so the query tag knows you will be using a more list

>        sql=|
>            SELECT  *
>            FROM    products
>            WHERE   inactive <> 1
>            AND     prod_group = 'Bible Encyclopedia and Dictionary'
>            ORDER BY prod_group, category, description
>        |]

Then add your more list here or after the end of the prodlist (or both!)

     [more-list]
     Matches [matches] of [match-count] shown.<br>
     [more]
     [/more-list]

>        [prodlist]
>
>        [products-change grp][condition][products-param
> prod_group][/condition]
>        <h1>[products-param prod_group]</h1>
>        [/products-change grp]
> [products-change cat][condition][products-param category][/condition]
>        <h2>[products-param category]</h2>
>        [/products-change cat]
>

>   [image src="[products-code]" imagesubdir="thumb"]

> description]</a><br>
>

>        [/prodlist]
>
>    [/query]
>
> [include right]