[ic] captcha audio, and recaptcha...

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Thu Oct 9 03:50:42 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-10-06 at 19:59 +0000, Rick Bragg wrote:
> Has anybody ever set up audio captcha and/or recaptcha at all?
>
> I would really like to at least set up audio captcha for the visually
> impaired.  I would also like to set up recaptcha but just as a bonus.
>
> Thanks
> Rick

By the way, in my case, setting up audio captcha is not really a "want"
but a "need".  It is for a city website, and as a city, we must be fully
section 508 compliant and cater to disabilities. (or no captcha at
all.)

The recaptcha is more of a "want" as this city is wanting to take the
lead in this sort of thing.  The recapcha should be optional for users
to fill out.

It would be great to build a profile check for this type of thing.

for example:

&or mv_captcha_guess=captcha, mv_audiocaptcha_guess=audiocaptcha Wrong Guess...

Any thoughts?

Thanks!
rick

believed to be clean.