[ic] Cruising Europe - Interchange/Perl Events 2008/2009

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Mon Oct 13 09:36:53 UTC 2008

Stefan Hornburg (Racke) wrote:

[..]

> The next upcoming event is the Twincity Perl Workshop on 7th and 8th
> November 2008, held in Vienna and Bratislava
> (http://conferences.yapceurope.org/tcpw2008). ICDEVGROUP members Jure
> Kodzoman and Stefan Hornburg will visit this event in both cities.
> Stefan intends to talk about Interchange, a draft for the slides
> can be found here: http://www.linuxia.de/talks/tcpw2008/.

I'll give two presentations at the TCPW:

Interchange - The Open Source Online Shop Platform
(http://conferences.yapceurope.org/tcpw2008/talk/1539)

Request Tracker 3.8
(http://conferences.yapceurope.org/tcpw2008/talk/1559)

If you are interested in one of these talks or want to meet me
in Vienna in person, please let me know. I'm staying there from
26th October till 11th November.

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team