[ic] Errors with flex_editor and products directory

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Thu Oct 23 17:57:11 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 20:40 +0300, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

This has to be it! I did lots of work on these files however, things
look OK.  Is the format for these .mysql files picky? Is whitespace,
tabs, etc OK? Will one bad .mysql file break ALL tables in the
flex_editor? Also, do I need to delete all my .*.sql files and import
everything again? or can I just edit a .mysql file and restart IC?

Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.