[ic] IC 5.6.0 only working with socketperms 666

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 14:34:52 UTC 2008

You can use suid or apache's suexec, not both.  I suggest chown the link
to interch.interch and *then* chmod it to 4755.  Don't worry about
suexec unless you have already installed it in apache and know how it
works it's best to leave it out of the equation.

Ok I'm still digesting what Doc suggested but tried this because it looked
easier :-) Anyway it doesn't work I chown the link to interch:interch and
chmod to 4755 and then I just get Server Error rather than the Interchange
Server is Busy. I also tried chmod u-s, still the same, it will only connect
with the chown as user:user and socketperms 666.

Andy.