[ic] IC 5.6.0 only working with socketperms 666

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Wed Sep 3 14:47:00 UTC 2008

Your web server's config is in /etc/apache/, /etc/apache2/
or /etc/httpd/,  something like that.

In the section where your virtual host is defined (the place where
you defined ServerName, ServerAdmin, DocumentRoot etc.), you add
User and Group options.

You might define User or Group only (to change only one ID, not
both), and then in Interchange have SocketPerms 0600 (if you changed
user), or 0660 (if you changed group).

Hi Doc, in /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf I see:-

User Nobody
Group Nobody

Do I add another User here? On another line?

Thanks.