[ic] application/xml causing 415 error in Server.pm from Google Checkout

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Tue Sep 9 19:57:02 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

After upgrading from IC 5.2.0 to 5.6.0 I found Server.pm threw a 415
Content-Type error when Google Checkout tried to send an xml post to the
server.

Having trawled through Server.pm I found the offending line to be 254 where
the Content-Type is checked.

I have added "|application/xml" to the regex and it now seems to work ok, my
Sever.pm line 254 now reads:-

if ($CGI::content_type =~
m{^(?:multipart/form-data|application/x-www-form-urlencoded|application/xml)
\b}i) {

Not being a perl or regex expert is this the correct/best way to cure the
problem?

Thanks,
Andy.