[ic] Upgrade and Matrix issues

John Hoy johndhoy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 18:03:09 UTC 2008

Hello Group,

I have a new catalog and am having troubles with my matrix options, I
can create the option, however it will not carry that option to the
cart, meaning the options drop down list is there but when I add to
cart it simply does not add anything to the cart.  I have other
catalogs that are not having the same matrix issues.  If I use simple
options, I don't have the same issue.

I heard that the new version has better Matrix options.  My developer
cannot seem to install the latest version, so my question is this.
Can someone offer to upgrade my current version of 5.4.2 and have a
look to see why my matrix options are not working.  I will gladly pay
for the service.  It is Unix.

John
778-835-9378