[ic] Mysql table creation issues

Stefan Hornburg racke at linuxia.de
Mon Sep 22 14:48:27 UTC 2008

Hariharan Gopalan wrote:
> Hello
>
> I setup 5.6 on a debian with Mysql and when I start interchange the
> console shows that the table is created, but when I check mysql no
> tables are created.
>
> Am not sure how to troubleshoot this.

I suppose the MySQL user admin lacks the sufficient rights for the database.

Fire up the mysql shell and say:

mysql> grant all on dcri.* to admin at localhost identified by 'please_replace_with_a_real_password';

and update products/variable.txt in your catalog with that password (SQL_PASS).

Regards

	Racke

Interchange Development Team