[ic] usps-query in shipping.asc international shipments

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Thu Sep 25 12:14:59 UTC 2008

>> This in theory should give a response but doesn't:
>>
>> [usps-query service="GLOBAL EXPRESS MAIL (EMS)" weight="1"
>> country="Japan"]
>>
>> Any help would be great
>>
>> Thanks -Sam
>
> I use fixed tables for Global Express, didn't know USPS had a WWW query
> service.

Steve thanks for your reply the WWW query is very nice for domestic shipping
just read the notes in usps_query very easy to implement.  I am going to
take a look at the code a little deeper. According to this article from End
Point this is a know issue just curious if there was ever a fix?

http://www.endpoint.com/page/news/technews/usps_changes_rate_api