[ic] Order profile check_opt not found

Davor Ocelic docelic at spinlocksolutions.com
Tue Apr 7 21:48:13 UTC 2009

On Tue, 07 Apr 2009 15:24:04 -0600
Adam Lambert <tech at khouse.org> wrote:

>     Can anyone point me at a tutorial/howto (or just explain it to me
> in such a way) that will CLEARLY explain what needs to be done to
> setup an item to have size/color attributes?   I have spent hours
> digesting results of google queries on the topic, and am more
> confused/clueless now than I was when I started.

Hi Adam,

The general explanation of simple attributes is at

  http://doc.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/glossary/attribute.html

That page links to UseModifier and AutoModifier configuration
directives which again contain explanations and specific examples
you can copy paste.

http://doc.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/confs/UseModifier.html
http://doc.icdevgroup.org/cgi-bin/online/confs/AutoModifier.html

Try following those and report your results; after this initial
working setup, you'll be able to expand in the direction you
want to go.

Cya,
-doc