[ic] Blind and shade store use

Carl Bailey carl at endpoint.com
Thu Apr 16 15:57:27 UTC 2009

On Apr 16, 2009, at 11:50 AM, kerry at basicq.com wrote:

> Does anyone know if interchange has been used to create a blind and
> shade
> store? These are custom products that are available in any width and
> length in 1/8" increments, priced from a width by length price grid.
> The
> following link is one sample of what I am talking about.
>
> http://www.yourblindsite.com/
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kerry

We did something similar for a client that sells fireplace mantels in
custom dimensions.

We used JS to compute the price on the fly from specified dimensions,
then set the mv_price option in the IC item object, and updated the
common_adjust setting to honor the mv_price, if specified, above other
pricing specifiers.

Regards,
Carl
Carl Bailey