[ic] Character encodings and FCK editor

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Aug 6 02:09:03 UTC 2009

On Aug 5, 2009, at 8:42 PM, Rick Bragg wrote:

> [...]

This particular instance is an artifact of multiple applications of
utf8 encoding without corresponding decoding.  If this is within the
context of FCKEditor, it might be outside of the realm of IC itself,
and may be more dependent on FCK's configuration and/or apache's
concept of the current charset for the documents being served/data
being posted.

Regards,

David
--