[ic] UPS info?

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sun Aug 9 00:00:57 UTC 2009

Hi,

What is the latest info on setting up UPS shipping for new catalogs?
(based on standard using IC 5.6.1) I'm not looking for anything fancy or
custom, just a basic update on this.  I would like to simply do lookups
based on weights and cache that if possible.  I noticed that in git for
standard, the shipping .asc files that are in products/ship/... are from
2004. and I also saw a post about Business::UPS being outdated and in
violation.

Thanks!
Rick

believed to be clean.