[ic] custom payment module works

Glenn McCalley glenn at bnetmd.net
Fri Aug 21 17:39:08 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter" <peter at pajamian.dhs.org>
To: <interchange-users at icdevgroup.org>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: [ic] custom payment module works

> On 08/21/2009 09:40 AM, Glenn McCalley wrote:
>
> Use $Vend::Items instead of $Vend::Session{carts}{main}.
>
> Can you contribute the payment module back to Interchange?
>
> Peter

Thanks for the tip Peter, I'll look at that when the smoke clears.

I don't think the module would be useful (other than as an example of
marginal coding skills) as no one else would ever use it.  The guys at the
other end aren't a real gateway, they just push the charge through to a real
credit card gateway and send me the go/no go that they get back.  The
requirement was more a matter of them wanting to get the money without
opening a new gateway account or share an ID/PW and enable them to capture
the sales data into a system they already have, merging it into a larger
database for later use.

Glenn.