[ic] Patch for Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Wed Aug 26 18:50:08 UTC 2009

Attached is a patch for Vend::Payment::BusinessOnlinePayment in
Interchange 5.6.0.  It fixes a bug where supplemental parameters passed
to the payment module to initialize the Business::OnlinePayment gateway
object get a value of 1 instead of what's in your catalog.cfg or
products/variable.txt.

Please let me know if I have to submit this via github.

Regards,

	Richard Siddall