[ic] ups-query problem.

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Thu Aug 27 22:49:36 UTC 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-16 at 16:51 +0300, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

I have just un-installed Business::UPS version 1.13, and installed
version 2.0, and now I get the following error when I restart IC (5.6.1)

Calling UI...Warning while compiling UserTag 'ups_query':

	"my" variable $result masks earlier declaration in same scope at /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.8/Business/UPS.pm line 97, <SYSTAG> line 154.

...UI is loaded...

I'm not sure what to do at this point.  How does one get shipping prices
from UPS?

thanks
Rick

believed to be clean.