[ic] Search problem when mixing words around.

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Mon Aug 31 10:09:10 UTC 2009

On Fri, 2009-08-28 at 19:20 +0300, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

It is expected that a search for "Roller Ergo" will return nothing?

Actually, I do want to find "Ergo Roller" when I search for "Roller
Ergo"  Also a search for "Roller-Ergo" should produce the same results.
Is there a way to "tokenize" the search spec at all?  The Array error
issue may be un-related...

Thanks!
rick

believed to be clean.