[ic] flypage specialsub patch

Jon Jensen jon at endpoint.com
Mon Aug 31 16:09:43 UTC 2009

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, Mike Heins wrote:

> Looks like a good fix to me. I can't imagine that it would cause a
> problem even for someone currently using the SpecialSub.

It looks more reasonable to me than the old code, but the behavior doesn't
quite look compatible. Before, $base could be assigned an arbitrary result
hashref and thus could be used for a different kind of on-the-fly product,
but now it seems the product code has to actually exist in a real
database.

I am not using that feature and don't object to the change, but I thought
I'd point out the different behavior.

Jon

--
Jon Jensen