[ic] SMS API

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Thu Dec 10 18:27:41 UTC 2009

Has anybody integrated IC with an SMS provider?

I would like to use a service that allows IC to send and receive text
messages.  I found one company that offers this here:
http://www.upsidewireless.com/wis.htm

They seem to have an api interface to SMS.  However, they don't have a
perl API.  I found a sample php API here:
http://docs.upsidewireless.com/index.php?title=PHP_Sending_SMS

I would need to translate that into perl, but I'm having a bit of
trouble with the array inside of the functions (subs).

Anyway, has anybody done anything like this before?  Any suggestions of
other companies besides upsidewireless that do this?

Thanks
Rick