[ic] Multipart Form Data Denial of Service

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Dec 15 21:16:25 UTC 2009

Interchange as far as I understand lib/Vend/Server.pm  reads the query
string and parses that and puts data in variables without writing to disk or
creating (temporary) files.

Other (perl) web applications often work with CGI.pm and I believe that
writes a single tmp file which is then dissected.

No doubt there are ways to get Interchange on its knees, but the
max_file_uploads I do not expect to be one of them.

CU,

Gert