[ic] [display] state_select value problem - More info

Rick Bragg lists at gmnet.net
Sat Dec 26 14:30:28 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-12-26 at 15:08 +0200, Gert van der Spoel wrote:
> [...]

Yes, when I use the checkout [value state] is gets updated correctly to
the order.  I'm trying to use it in a different form (not checkout)
It seems:
  [display name=test_state type=state_select value="[value test_state]"]
does not work, (nothing ever gets updated in [value test_state])
However:
  [display name=test_country type=country_select value="[value
test_country]"] works perfect.
Also:
[display name=state type=state_select value="[value state]"]  works
perfect too...  I just can't seem to make it save to a value other than
"state"...