[ic] [ice] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Feb 9 14:58:03 UTC 2009

I am using the standard cart and my version is 5.6.1. In
CREDIT_CARDS_ACCEPTED, all I have is check boxes next to the various
credit card types. I have all unchecked. I will look for the variable.txt
file and see how it is worded. When you say "restart interchange", is
apply changes sufficient?
Kerry