[ic] [ice] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Feb 9 16:21:40 UTC 2009

OK, that did not work either.
I took out the credit card section in
include/checkout/new_browser_payment, all the way to the PO section. This
seems to fix the problem on first glance. I will probably need to remove
it from include/checkout/old_browser_payment as well as it is mentioned in
the checkout.html. It just don't seem right that you should have to remove
code to make this happen. I will test some more to see if I broke
anything. If anyone have a better solution, I will be glad to try it.

Kerry