[ic] [ice] Getting ride of credit card box at checkout

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Feb 9 16:43:57 UTC 2009

Yes Sam, I tried setting it to 0 in variables.txt but the credit card
information still showed up. There was no selection drop down box, but the
box for card number and code was still there with a default to visa in
grey on the side of card box. I will move the original file back and try
again.
Kerry