[ic] Strange behavior when using CGI values as loop list elements

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Feb 25 21:10:54 UTC 2009

Tried it on a site (http://www.allcarmodels.com/acm/test.html?looplist=1).
This one is based on the current demo, but a lot of stuff changed/removed.
No problems though:

Loop using cgi variable 1 Elapsed time: 0.000

Loop using scratch variable 1 Elapsed time: 0.000

Loop using value variable 1 Elapsed time: 0.000

CU,

Gert