[ic] Min Qty

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Mon Jan 5 18:54:47 UTC 2009

After getting control of my mysql dataase via phpMyAdmin, I was able to
use the method at the link below. I am having a problem in placing the
message in the right place. I used the basket.html file and placed it
within the Shopping cart header, but this does not work. Is this the
correct file to use? Am I missing any code that is needed with the perl
statement?

"If you would like to display a message to the user of
  the catalog when quantities have to be adjusted to
  meet the minimum and batch quantity requirement, then
  include the code below in your shopping cart page at
  the location you want the message to appear.

  [perl]$Items->[[item-increment]-1]->{message}[/perl]"

Kerry