[ic] ActionMap breaks subcatalog

Marty Tennison marty at dripdepot.com
Wed Jan 7 22:13:40 UTC 2009

When defining an ActionMap for a subcatalog, an error is produced when
trying to load a page.  ActionMap does not appear to break the parent
catalog, only the subs.

This ActionMap is defined in both the parent and sub catalogs....

ActionMap foo sub { return 1; }

When the interchange server is started, all is well.  Trying to access a
page on the sub catalog produces this error.

store1 /cgi-bin/store1/ Runtime error: do not know how to copy
Safe=HASH(0xad7aa98) at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Util.pm line 818.

I was also able to produce a slight different error, but not sure how...

store1 /cgi-bin/store1/ Runtime error: do not know how to copy
Safe=CODE(0xaf8f6c0) at /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Util.pm line 818.

I have done some testing and "swapped" catalogs (made the parent the
sub), the error remained.  So I think it *may* be a bug.

--
Marty Tennison