[ic] Simple Options Matrix Options

kerry kerry at basicq.com
Thu Jan 15 21:20:07 UTC 2009

This is the code I think controls what is in the email order copy. It is
in the etc/mail_receipt file. It looks like it should already be set to
print the options information according the [if-modifier size]SIZE line
below, but it is not.

 Quan  Item No.    Description                            Price
Extension
---- ----------- ------------------------------- --------------
----------------
[item-list][row 82]
[column width=5 gutter=1 align=right]  [item-quantity] [/column]
[column width=12 gutter=1]  [item-code] [/column]
[column width=32 gutter=1 align=left wrap=1]
[item-description]
[if-modifier size]SIZE-->[item-modifier size][/if-modifier][if-modifier
color] COLOR-->[item-modifier color][/if-modifier]
[/column]
[column width=15 gutter=1 align=r]  [item-price] [/column]
[column width=17 gutter=1 align=r] [item-subtotal] [/column]
[/row]
[if-item-data options o_enable][if-item-data !options o_modular][row 82]
    [column width=5 align=right][/column]
    [column width=12 gutter=1][/column]
    [column width=32 wrap=1 gutter=1][filter op="tabbed decode_entities
compress_space strip"][item-options type=display
report=1][/filter][/column]
[/row][/if-item-data][/if-item-data]
[if-item-param pay_cert_code]