[ic] [time-build] & static search pages

Sam Batschelet sam at westbranchresort.com
Fri Jan 16 16:53:00 UTC 2009

I am trying to build some static search pages which contain my top search
phrases for SEO purposes.  So for example foo_bar.html which would be built
using the standard component results_grid.  It looks like [time-build] would
be perfect form a performance level but I am having some problems finding an
example of how I am supposed to use the search parameters which are usually
brought in with scan and cgi.  How would I go about hard coding the search
terms into the page so that results_grid could use them.  A point in the
right direction would be great can't find an example in the list that makes
it click for me.  Thanks

[comment]

ui_name:
foo_bar.html

ui_page_template: left_only

ui_version: 5.6.1

ui_page_version: 5.6.1

ui_source: pages/foo_bar.html

[/comment]

[tmpn page_title][/tmpn]

[tmpn page_banner][/tmpn]

[tmpn display_class][/tmpn]

[tmpn members_only][/tmpn]

[control reset=1]

[control-set]

[component]results_grid[/component]
[cols]3[/cols]
[/control-set]
[control reset=1]

@_LEFT_ONLY_TOP_@

<!-- BEGIN CONTENT -->

[timed-build]

<center><h1>Bar Products By Foo</h1></center>
[/timed-build]

<!-- END CONTENT -->

@_LEFT_ONLY_BOTTOM_@

Search example