[ic] search in chinese

David Christensen david at endpoint.com
Thu Jan 29 19:00:30 UTC 2009

Hi Darnell,

> I have a client that has English language and Chinese language. but
> the
> search only searches in English. but Chinese I get Sorry, there was an
> error in processing this form action. Please report the error or try
> again later. (Wide character in subroutine entry at
> /usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Util.pm line 599. ). What do I need to
> do to fix this.

What version of Interchange are you using?  If it is 5.6, do you know
if you have you enabled the UTF-8 functionality?  Check for MV_UTF8 in
either catalog.cfg and interchange.cfg.

I have noted this and we will be investigating this as part of our
company's scheduled UTF-8 investigations.

Regards,

David
--
David Christensen