[ic] catalog error

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jul 1 06:09:41 UTC 2009

It is a bug in the Interchange version you are using ... The current working
version, which is not in a production stable state (yet) is:
http://github.com/machack666/interchange/tree/master

But as this might solve this (and perhaps even other) problem it would be a
good plan to set this one up on your development server and see if your
problems disappear.

CU,

Gert