[ic] IC Italian translation

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jul 1 11:43:58 UTC 2009

Update of your e-mail address made. Perhaps we'll also update the 5.6 tree
with it :)

http://github.com/interchange/interchange/commit/53fc12a54d21a5ca4e8e0f8553a
432266673ad6b

Thanks for your offer regarding translations, we will surely look you up
once a new site/admin is in place and needing translation. This summer I
think might be a bit of a short term expectation though.

CU,

Gert