[ic] catalog error

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Wed Jul 1 12:51:12 UTC 2009

No it will not. It might be solved in 5.6.2 which is expected to be released
in the next couple of weeks, but if you are in a real hurry then I'd suggest
you check out the link I gave above .. And since a couple of hours this has
also been brought to the main development tree ... So probably tomorrow
morning it should be in the nightly build.

CU,

Gert