[ic] Setting up Interchange and basic commands for Linux/Perl

Scott Winterstein ScottsDesk at azlecomputers.com
Fri Jul 3 03:55:21 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone:
Forgive my ignorance of this type of environment but I am very green to
command line function. I was very adept at DOS command way back there but
now am more a GUI user. I need someone out there to take pity on me and walk
me through this. I have found access to the server using a "putty"
connection. But I have no idea what to do next or the commands to get this
going. If I could get a person that can give me a straight forward step by
step it would be appreciated.
--
Scott