[ic] Error while interpolating page etc/report: UTF-8 Issue

IC ic at tvcables.co.uk
Mon Jun 1 10:07:33 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

I am running IC 5.6.0 with UTF-8, I get the following error message which I
think is due to having the GBP £ symbol in the etc/report template, the
error I get is:-

Error during creation of order routing main:
Error while interpolating page etc/report:
Can't find Unicode property definition "Word" at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Interpolate.pm line 3513.

Does anyone know how I can display the £ symbol in the report without
getting this error, as it is plain text I cannot use &pound or the other
variants.

Thanks,
Andy.