[ic] How they can do it ?

m.mescoli at omnib.it m.mescoli at omnib.it
Wed Jun 10 09:49:17 UTC 2009

Last week i have updated my develop server Ubuntu 8.4 with 256 updates
including kernel 2.24.19 to 2.24.24. My server has strongs
personalizations and software mirror. Despite my previsions all goes
simply well without any little problem. I have made a little test with
Ubuntu 9.04 notebook remix and all goes very well. I have tested on my
lenovo notebook Ubuntu 9.04 desktop: CONSIDERABLE.

The Ubuntu offer is so complete reliable, with performance, products,
aesthetically pleasing, with great distribution, maintained, with
hardware cover from ARM to AMD64, with very large translation.

I had work with the first linux version on 720KB floppies running on IBM
80286 XT clone from 1993 and from 2000 with interchange. For me till
today no one distributions had a framework and products at this level.

Isaac Newton says my view is "On the shoulders of Giants" but my strange
question persist:

"How they can do it ?"

--
Marco "Fino alla bara sinpara ..."