[ic] moving files to remote server, no root access

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Tue Jun 16 13:35:25 UTC 2009

Have you looked at your variables:
SQLDSN
SQLUSER
SQLPASS

to make sure they are correct on the remote server?

Also what do you mean with 'logged off and back on' ?
Does that mean you restarted Interchange?

Seeing other things that appear to be the same, again check your variables
(usually in products/variable.txt) to see if anything is on your local
server that should be changed to be used for the remote server.

What usually is done is the introduction of a products/site.txt  which
contains things such as the SQLDSN and other variables that are different on
production servers compared to staging / development servers. Then when you
deploy you skip the site.txt file.

CU,

Gert