[ic] Table editor and form profiles

Jeff Boes jeff at endpoint.com
Wed Mar 4 21:01:37 UTC 2009

I am looking for guidance on the use of form profiles within the table editor.
Within the "admin/db_metaconfig.html" page, there's a space for "Form profile",
which by experimentation I determined could be filled with a standard form
profile (I'd really rather have this in an external profile, but I couldn't
figure out how to direct this to that). I've verified that the profile is
invoked, and that failures in the profile do cause the table editor to
re-display the row you were editing. However, there's no evidence that the field
error (or any other indicator) is displayed.

--
Jeffery Boes  <><
jeff at endpoint.com