[ic] Call for testers

Gert van der Spoel gert at 3edge.com
Fri Mar 13 09:32:05 UTC 2009

Yes no internal server errors .. with 'continue'  I kinda implied that it
would go on in a working fashion ... I suppose that means to toss out
whichever part it chokes on ... Not to go find the 2-3 characters that cause
the check to fail ... If that means a full paragraph missing then so be it,
it would be shown in the logs, so it would be easy to understand for the
site administrator why there is missing text ...

Makes sense?